I have 7 pics in my gallery
Thanks for stopping by, sit down, have a cup of coffee!
Member Since: 7/20/2009
Fitness Minutes: 2,432
1. I've had enough excitement, I'm want SERENETY.
2. Train for my Walt Disney World vacation. Oct. 20th.
My Program of Serenity has 5 basic pillars.
1. Nutrition, track my food, and stay on track everyday with spark. (love ya' guys)
2. Fitness- get my booty to the gym, I love it there for so many reasons, that's the place where a shmata becomes a woman again.
3. Organization- my motto: you can never be too organized, I need it, I love it, and I want total organization in my life.
4. Recreation- time with the kids, time alone, time with my guy, time to be creative, socialize, fall in love again. I need to take the time to make the time for fun.
5. Emotional- My goal is to jump off the the roller coaster. I no longer wish to react internally to other people's emotions and opinions. Quite a lofty goal for a people pleasing woman.
I'm a super size 33 year old woman/wife/ mom with lots to be grateful for:
warm cozy home, loving and patient husband, four dynamic children (2 sets of twins ages: 4 and 6 1/2), highly emotional yet supportive family, good old friends. And....my fabulous new SPARK FRIENDS! That means you!
Things I like:
-go to movies with my friends
-play rummy with my husband (and win)
-laugh at my crazy kids
-kayaking in swamps
-hiking (not ready to do yet)
-writing a novel (still not finished)
-helping my kids learn to read: the most powerful weapon a man can have and the door to a world of endless possibilities
-watch cooking shows
-sleep in freshly changed sheets
-read self help books
-those first few minutes when the kids are finally asleep
-the children singing
-laundry folded neatly in the drawers
-my bed (that's where I do all my sparking with my laptop)
-making jokes/hearing jokes
-calanders and datebooks