AJRAV0909   1,514
SparkPoints
1,000-2,499 SparkPoints
 
 



I have 1 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
Getting fit a mile high

Yep that's right I'm getting back in shape while living a mile high. I was out of shape for my standards but in good shape for most people. So this site is great for making me think about what I am putting into my mouth. And it makes me want to be able to input healthy foods into the food tracker and cut out the junk foods and it is working.
Yep that's right I'm getting back in shape while living a mile high. I was out of shape for my standards but in good shape for most people. So this site is great for making me think about what I am putting into my mouth. And it makes me want to be able to input healthy foods into the food tracker and cut out the junk foods and it is working.




SparkFriends



SparkTeams





 
Interact with AJRAV0909

Send Member a Private Message







Recent Blogs:


This user doesn't have any public blog entries.







 
Profile

Member Since: 9/11/2009

SparkPoints: 1,514

Fitness Minutes: 1,613

My Goals:
Getting back into my soccer and track shape. And be able to run all the way to the top of the Red Rocks seats from the stage with out stopping. I made it to row 57 before my legs gave up. If I get back into my kind of shape I should be able to do it.

My Program:
Basically the experts are right about diet being 80% of the battle. If you ONLY change the way you are eating and nothing else, you are 80% of the way to a new you. So I am eating "clean" for 90% of the time and the other 10% are cheat meals. I weight train every other day and do cardio on opposite days for 5 days a week.

 
 



Laptop
From:
AJRAV0909

Yoga Mat
From:
AJRAV0909

The Spark
From:
SP_STAFF




Member Comments:
SHRINKINME
1/20/2012 4:20:02 PM

Hey AJ! Glad to see you're still on here. How are things? emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
HOTHULATAUMAIA
9/15/2009 6:03:47 AM

Hey Luv, my name is TAUMAIA!! emoticon emoticon
Just wanted to sprinkle some CHEERS on your page and emoticon emoticon emoticon you to SPARKS!! You are gonna really LOVE everything that this site has to offer. I've been a member since Dec 07' and have enjoyed every bit of it. Yesssirrr. So far I've lost half my GOAL! Start weight: 260. Current weight: 205

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

On my way * Are you ready to SHINE in 2009?? Honey, you bettah! This year is our year to SHINE.. So, no more excuses no more WHAT IF's... just Let DO IT! I am here for ya if you ever need some MOTIVATION & SUPPORT.

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

Come check out the most FABULOUS team on SPARKS.. "FAB-U-LICIOUS STATUS"!! We are on fiyyyahhh! Continue to press forward and know that you are not alone in this journey..

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon
~*TEAM LEADER to "FAB-U-LICIOUS STATUS GETT'EM BOO"~

..) .*)
(. . .`-::
*Support, Hugs & Love
-::-:*'*:.:*'*:-::-
-:... :-:*'*: :*'*:-::-
.(`v)
.`..... .
(. (. . Taumaia~ emoticon


WELCOME TO SPARKS!



Report Inappropriate Comment

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page