1. Write in a journal daily about how I feel, what I do for exercise and what I eat.
2. Stretch for 10mins a day
3. Exercise for 30 mins a day
4. Walk daily and work up to 1 mile
5. organize my meds and take them at appropriate times every day including inhalers
6. use my online support community for quitting smoking and not smoke any cigarettes ever again!
I'm from Brattleboro VT, I am divorced with no children. I am addicted to my graphics programs (Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro). I love creating digital art and graphics. My favorite activities are cooking, walking, crochet, knitting, drawing, writing and blogging.
Welcome! If you need a shoulder, a friend or a virtual coffee at some point, drop by and say hello! I've been on SP for just over four months now and am amazed at the absolutely incredible amount of support I've received. This is a fabulous site and you will be astounded at what you get out of it if you give it your all. From recent experiences I can absolutely say that there is no mountain too high to get over, no hole too deep to get out of. And cliches aside, you are truly capable of anything!