Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
To learn more about my personal challenge, which I am overcoming, see blog 8/3/09; my story, August 14, 2003...
I want to get back into my great selection of size 6 clothes and I know I am capable. I'm making really good progress!
Things that make a difference in our lives, some of which I have yet to master:
1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Get up off your bed and do something about whatever’s wrong
2. Forgive others and especially forgive yourself.
3. Turn toward God when you have problems, not away.
4. Be adaptable. God knows best. Take advantage of new opportunities, especially when life throws you a curve ball
5. Do not be afraid to make tough decisions when you know by the spirit that they are right.
6. Keep God’s Commandments.
Cardio and strength workouts 6 days weekly and stretch.
Variety of cardio videos on spark.
Cycling, yoga, various strength training exercises, seem to add more each week.
I have a new calling as of 8/1/09, I'm the VT coordinator, should be quite an experience.
Very Active Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Love my kitty Chloe, see pic...
Enjoy yoga, cycling, tennis, computer savvy, love church and activities.
Took that pic from Yosemite in the 80's, I think it was 85, it is not digitally enhanced.
I love to cross-country run when I'm there. I used to also backpack and rock climb. I love hiking.
| current weight: 185.0