Sister and Me..Purcell Lake Run July 2011
Matt and Me, Midnight Streak..Aug. 2011
My twin sister and I at the Midnight Streak, Aug. 2011
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Hi! My name is JAN.
TOP 3 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:
2. MY Awesome Family & Friends.
3. the rewards of RUNNING! :)
* 2012* SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW YEAR!! I HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR. I WANT TO TRY NEW THINGS THIS YEAR..NEW FOOD, NEW EXERCISE, STEP OUTSIDE OF THE BOX! I WANT TO BE COMFORTABLE IN MY CLOTHES, AND A SWIM SUIT!! I WILL DO IT THIS YEAR!!!
A friend introduced me to SPARKPEOPLE! With their help, I have started eating healthier and tracking every calorie. Before I was always hungry, but I've discovered when you eat healthy and give your body the nutritious foods that it needs, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!!
I'm not striving to be a super model..I have a crooked nose and a big crooked tooth. Oh! I forgot to mention A CRAZY BIG STOMACH..LOL. It's amazing what you can hide under clothes! But all of these things give us character right? I LOVE ME! I am a fun-loving, honest, caring mother of an awesome 11 yr old boy that loves having the energy to shoot hoops or run around with him.
Quotes found on Sparkpage..
Your stomach is not a "wastebasket"!!!
I LOVE 5K's!
1) Purcell Lake Run 2009 36 + minutes with Christie!
2) Purcell Lake Run July 2011 33:54 Great time with Matt, Jill..Matt and Me received medals for 3rd in our Age group. :)
3) Midnight Streak Aug 2011 33:25 with Matt, Jill
4) Brookhaven Sept. 2011 31:06 Matt, Cotton also ran..
5) Heels for Hope Sept. 10 2011 30:13 w/Matt 4th in Age Group!
6) Warrior Dash Sept. 2011 w/Matt, Jill, Gayla, Rod, kids
7) Race for the Cure Sept. 15, 2011 30:52 26/85 Age Group
OCCC Lifesaver - One Mile w/Cotton, Jill, Riley
8) Pumpkin 5K Oct. 22, 2011 30:02 Guntime..1st in Age Group!
9) Chill your Cheeks 5K 30:10 5/29 Age Group
10) Frosty 5K 1/14/12 3rd in /Age Group!
11)Run Lucky 3/11/12..ran with Sister..so fun!
12) Ludown Legacy 3/28/12 29:05 5/20
13) Body Shop 10K *My FIRST 10K** MAY 12 2012 3rd in Age Group!!
14)Purcell Lake Run Jun 30 2012 19/40 Female 30:00
15) Western Days Stampede 9/23 Age Group 30:30:26
16) Hot Mamas Run Sept 30 2012 30:40 21/139 Age Group
17) Route 66 Half Marathon *My FIRST HALF!!** NOV 28 2012 2:25:32
*May 9, '09
June 28th - I plan to run my First 5K !!!
I've started strength training and LOVE it. I had my first protein drink today at lunch. It was a Fruit Punch flavored GNC Wheybolic 60 (premixed.) It wasn't half bad and I was satisfied until dinnertime!! I think I'm gonna like these.
I have set weight goals in the past, but have since learned that the scale doesn't tell you the whole picture! I have not lost alot of weight since staring with SP, but I am really starting to see progress with toning and definition! I can't wait to see that 6-pack hiding underneath!!
Run 10 - 5Ks in 2011 and not gain a pound throughout the holiday season!!!
Feel Healthier, Have more Energy! Look better in my clothes!!!
Drinking more water every day..Come on 8 glasses!!!
Tracking my calories, cutting porton sizes..cutting out soft drinks.
Running at least 6 miles a week. 2 miles/3 times a week.
Strength training 3/wk
Making Healthier Eating Decisions!! More veggies, fruits, less Chocolate!!
Come from a family of "Big-Boned" Women..
3.29.09 waist 38.5
I Love GOD, and am striving to be a better Christian with every new day.
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 155.0
Hello my SP friend! How is it going? My husband and I started a SP team and your invited. So many of our teams went inactive. We want a team that will stay very active and encourage others. We decided SP and all our Sp friends have given us so much its time to give back and encourage others! Its called Beastmode the icon is on my page. You can read my blog if you want to hear our heart for the team.
560 days ago
thanks for the add!
1867 days ago
Hi Jan!! Too funny ... we didn't put that together. Great to see you here. Keep up the running...You should think about doing one of the races for the OKC Memorial Marathon. It's not until April 2012...plenty of time for training. It's so much fun!!
1895 days ago
Hey! Thanks for the add! You look like you are on your way. I ran my first 5K about 6 months ago and it was an amazing experience. Haven't done another, but I will. Running is not my favorite exercise.
Anyway, good luck on your journey. Let me know if you ever have questions or need help with anything!
Have a great night!
2438 days ago
Hey and thanks for adding me as a friend!! We all need the motivation around here and I'm no different. I wish you the best of luck in your journey!!
2438 days ago