Trust Your Journey (a tattoo I want)
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
THEFITNUTLIFE is a SparkPeople Motivator!
I seriously don't like talking about myself, but a quick intro. I began my health journey in 2009. I started with SparkPeople and with sheer will and determination, and the help of SP I lost 50 pounds. That 50 pound loss, gave me a new life and with that new life, new opportunities came with it. I became a Team Beachbody Coach and my entire life changed. I've since lost tons of inches and a little more weight, and yesβ¦I've gained weight back too. I still have issues with food addiction and yo-yoing but I keep fighting and I never give up on my goals. So with that below are things about me and my life that you should knowβ¦ :)
πI am a butterfly. Watch me transform. Never surrender. Never give up.
π© 40-ish (1973)
π Wife & Mom ("kids" are π¦ 24, 21 & 17)
π‘ Almost an "Empty-Nester"
π‘ Country Living
π Lives in Oregon
π Holistic Health & Wellness
- Fitness Junkie
π² Nature Enthusiast
βοΈ Sunshine Lover
βοΈ Coffee Lover
π Loves to read
Hiking. Outdoor adventures. History. Sciences. Geology. Astronomy. Shoes. Halloween. October. Autumn. Caramel. Pumpkin spice. Pizza. Strawberries.
- To live a healthy, happy, active life. Doing things I like to do.
- Develop the woman I was always meant to be and live my passions.
- Personal Development is extremely important. Read a minimum of 10 pages every day.
- pursue my passions in life without fear.
- Using SparkPeople tools & Beachbody programs.
- PiYo, Focus T25, Les Mills Combat, P90X3, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max:30, ChaLean Extreme, TurboFire, Brazil Buttlift, Body Beast, CIZE.
- Weight Lifting
- Shakeology! Yummmm
- Lots of walking, jogging, hiking and every day activity.
My name is Amy Leever. I live in Junction City, Oregon.
- 42 Years old #Fit40s
- I have 3 sons; 24, 21, 17.
- I'm married to a good man. He is my anchor.
- Sunshine & Nature are my therapy.
- I'm an original Michigander. Born & raised in the Mitten State.
- I'm a recovering food addict.
- I am an INFJ-Introvert.
- I am on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter & Google+
I like: Walking, Dancing, Hiking, Outdoor activities, Going to the Beach. Exploring the outdoors.
Interests: gardening, bird watching, trivia games, history, geography, geology-earth science, sports, reading, art, personal growth & development.
| current weight: 200.0