I want to build a Nutritious Life--one that is good for me on every level!
I'm really excited about the New Year, there are so many things I want to accomplish! This year I'm going to focus on just one healthy habit each month, for the entire month. By the end of 2012, I will have incorporated a dozen new healthy habits permanently into my lifestyle.
Things I want to make happen:
1. I want to lose a lot of weight--106 lbs altogether!
2. I want to move to Washington State
3. I want to get involved in the community and make new friends
4. I want to get my health issues under control.
5. I want to become a half-hour runner.
6. I want to get rid of tons of stuff, and get my house de-cluttered.
7.I want to get a new job.
8. I want to complete another year of school
9. I want to move forward with my IVF plans
10. I want to get started on my credit clean-up
11. I want a whole wardrobe of new clothes in a small, pretty, size.
12. I want to learn to speak Irish
13. I want to get strong and fit
NOTE TO MYSELF: To earn some fun "extra" trophies, go to:
How to calculate your % of weight lost:
1. subtract current weight from your start weight.
2. divide that number by your start weight.
3. multiply result by 100.
My Favorite Blogs:
For the MOST inspiring Love Story:
Cool Camping Cabin:
Awesome Sleep Dairy: http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_j
January: Fruit & Veggie month. (4 fruits, 8 veggies everyday).
February: Cardio month: 30 minutes of cardio every day!
Cardio month got side-swiped by my pulled muscle--but I'll get RIGHT BACK on my taekwondo and C25K in March!
March: Water month! Make a HABIT of drinking 9+ cups of water every day!
A nourishing lifestyle, loving care, lots of sleep, a variety of versatile daily exercises, and positive thoughts combined with nutrient rich, fresh food choices and reasonable portions.
I'm a walker, a dancer, a baseball catcher, a camper, a mom, a movie watcher, a leaf collector, a cookout chef, a campfire griller, a dog petter, a baby kisser, a singer in the shower, a student, a teacher, a follower of the Old Ways, a friend, a person, a seeker, a painter, a writer, a flower smeller, a tree hugger, a woman.
(¯`v´¯) ✶ Reina ✶
2012 is the year I'm going to MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
Start weight: 224 lbs
Start BMI: 37.4
weight: 214 lbs
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
| current weight: 211.4