COACH_NICOLE   72,921
SparkPoints
60,000-79,999 SparkPoints
 
 
Summer 2013 headshot. Photo Credit: Arthur Cohen





Surprise! A little "baby coach" is coming this July (2014)!





Having fun in the SparkPeople gym



I have 50 pics in my gallery





Awards





See All SparkPeople Motivators


 
Coach Nicole's SparkPage

I'm a fitness expert for SparkPeople. Please do not ask questions on this page. If you have a question about the site or your program, please post it on the message boards to receive an answer. Follow me on Twitter , Facebook & Instagram !
I'm a fitness expert for SparkPeople. Please do not ask questions on this page. If you have a question about the site or your program, please post it on the message boards to receive an answer. Follow me on Twitter , Facebook & Instagram !




SparkFriends



SparkTeams



My Ticker:

 February Minutes: 0
 
0
30
60
90
120


 
Interact with COACH_NICOLE








Recent Blogs:





 
Profile

Member Since: 9/9/2004

SparkPoints: 72,921

Fitness Minutes: 145,458

My Goals:
1. Live a simple, healthy life.
2. Do something active daily.
3. Run fast!

My Program:
I only do exercises that I think are fun! My workouts include walking, running (including 1-3 half marathons a year), Pilates (mat and reformer), strength training, kettlebells, yoga and Spinning. I love to try new things all the time. I recently started Crossfit at my husband's gym, too.

I am an "intuitive eater." I rely on my own hunger signals instead of counting calories. I try to eat healthy 90% of the time, but I love sugar and sweets the other 10%!

Personal Information:
I am married and have two cats and a pit bull named Ginger (my running buddy!). We are having our first baby in July 2014! Before I started my fitness career, I went to art school. I still paint and make fun crafts when I can find the time. I'm environmentally conscious and try to live an eco-friendly lifestyle.

Other Information:
"A tree with strong roots can withstand the most violent storm. But a tree cannot grow roots just as the storm appears on the horizon." -HH The Dalai Lama

Profile Image





 
 



Watermelon
From:
ETERNALPINKGLOW

Thank You Card
From:
POSITIVEWOMEN

Orchid
From:
TINA_L

Best Wishes
From:
SASHAY40

Hot Cocoa
From:
COOKINGSTARS

Hot Cocoa
From:
PATRICIAAK




Member Comments:
JOHNWBROCKSR777
2/25/2015 9:49:19 AM

Thanks for all you do!



Report Inappropriate Comment
FISHINGGAL101
1/29/2015 11:34:44 AM

Hi Coach Nicole! its nice to have some one like you to get ideas and advice for weight loss. I have gotten gastric sleeve surgery on November 20th,2014 and was on a healthy diet starting October 2014. I have now lost 60 pounds! I started at 326 pounds and use my walker in the grocery store. I walk then sit ,then walk again. ( because my lower back hurts) but the more weight i lose the easier it gets! Thank you for all your blogs because they help me! ,,fishinggal101. emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
LINDAM.1
1/26/2015 7:20:48 PM

GMO's on my mind today. Let us vote with our fork!



Report Inappropriate Comment
LINDAM.1
1/7/2015 8:37:29 PM

Happy Healthy New year.
A week of the new year is gone , are we doing better?
Exercise while sitting at the computer blogging. emoticon
From environmentalist team emoticon

Comment edited on: 1/7/2015 8:39:14 PM

Report Inappropriate Comment
BLUETIFFANYS
1/2/2015 7:20:42 PM

Good Evening Coach Nicole,

I need your help. I have been completing different sets of "Double-Leg Stretch" &"Dead Bug". but neither of these exercises are on the Fitness Tracker. What are their equivalent?



Report Inappropriate Comment
Member Comments Page (2414 total):  123Next >Last >>

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page