Sissy (in back ) & Tigger (in front) Both deceased. R.I.P. my furkids. We Love You!! 2.19 & 2.26.11
Laredo (1.14.92 - 7.12.05 R.I.P)
Harper (Brandon & Abby's "Good Girl")
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Lead me, Guide me, Strengthen me, Walk beside me.
Just 19 words:
God, our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries today and in Jesus' name, Amen.
~~~~~~~Give me a house to call my own, family and friends to make it a home, love and kindness that ne'er will depart, enough to fill a thankful heart.
~~~~~~~"Good Morning, Beautiful!" This is the day the Lord made, rejoice and be glad.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, May the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you, May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace, In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.
~~~~~~ ~Inspirational Quotes~
Lose Weight Instantly! Put all your worries on Him.
God is everywhere, even at your wit's end.
Relax... God's taking care of everything.
God wants to be a part of every little bitty, teeny tiny, itsy bitsy thing in your day.
Count yourself blessed every day... and you will find yourself living in a world of blessings.
Some people like angels leave a hint of heaven wherever thy go.
Quote from the back of a Spledna packet: Sweetness is the most important ingredient for life.
~Words to Live By~
"Let love and faithfulness never leave you, bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart; then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man." Proverbs 3:3-4
Remember to HALT when you are:
P.U.S.H. Pray Until Something Happens
A.S.A.P. Always Say A Prayer
B.I.B.L.E. Basic Information Before Leaving Earth
My goals :
Concentrate on eating more fruits and vegetables.
Walking 30 minutes/day or do some sort of exercise.
Drink plenty of water.
Eat three balanced meals every day.
If I feel the need to snack, I will snack on fruits and vegetables.
My name is Lise (pronouced like Lisa).
My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I live in Pine Grove (Rock Area , Schuylkill County)PA.
I am married to Scott for 33 years (1-2-81).
One DS Brandon was married on August 4, 2007 to DIL Abby and they have a dog named Harper (named after Harper Lee, the writer). My DS & DIL are expecting their first baby . Expected due date is 12/27/09.
McKenna Nolan Lausch was born on 12/17/2009 (C-section)
7 pounds 6 ounces
20 1/2 inches long
Cora Nolan Lausch was born on 9/17/2012 (C-section)
7 pounds 12 ounces
20 inces long
My cats' names were Tigger (aka Junior) & Sissy (aka Itsy Bitsy).
Tigger passed away on February 19th, 2011 and Sissy died on February 26th, 2011. R.I.P . We will always love you.
I enjoy making pig stomach during the winter months. My pig stomach includes fresh uncased sausage, pork cubes, carrots, potatoes, salt, pepper, onion and parsley. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 hours. Delicious!!!
Secrets of Success
| Pounds lost: 28.0
It's extremely common to hit a plateau at some point during your weight loss journey. Obviously it can be really discouraging when the number on the scale doesn't move. There is good news — We've got some tips to help bust through that plateau and see the number get lower and lower.
1) We need to re-evaluate our caloric needs - as we lose weight, our bodies tend to burn fewer calories at a slower rate, therefore we need to consume fewer calories. You will either need to burn more calories or consume at least 500 less calories per day
2) Getting Back to Basics: Writing down everything we eat in a food journal to make sure we are still on track. Remember portion control is just one key to permanent weight loss.
3) Moving More: Are you still trying to get in those extra movements like you did when you first started losing weight. Once we obtain our weight loss goal, we sometimes slack off on the exercise a bit. And just go to the gym or use our home equipment and forget to park out a little from the grocery store or maybe walk to it if it is close enough.
4) Choosing Fresh Foods over Pre-Packaged: fresh over processed is always best. You know what your putting into your body.
5) Getting in Your Daily Water: Yes that still counts. Make sure you didn't slip back into your old latte' ways and now your adding extra calories by drinking them in. Water is still the best way to go. You can still change things up by adding fresh fruit to the mix.
6) Stress: Stress is always a factor in weight loss and weight gain. It can go either way. So make sure you take some time out for you. Even if it's just a few minutes in the bathroom to relax in the tub. Just lock out the world and do you...You deserve it!
136 days ago
You know I just love the name of my team "Keep Walking With Jesus". It says it all! Walking with Jesus.
Jesus walked every where and so did His disciples. Jesus set the example for how we should live, eat and exercise.
He did not need all these fancy machines to stay healthy and in shape.
Jesus ate fresh fish, lamb, poultry, beef, fruits, nuts, veggies and honey. Nothing was refined or artificial. In Jesus' day they didn't fry foods, it was baked or cooked over an open flame.
Can you imagine eating like our Lord? Walking in His footsteps? Just think about it, treating our bodies like our Lord treated His. Wouldn't that be great!
Be Blessed and think about eating Healthy unrefined foods.
138 days ago
"Happy Mother's Day"
Look at your current eating behaviors and set some goals for change. Be realistic, and focus on short-term goals that you can accomplish within a few weeks. For example, if you usually skip breakfast, make a goal to eat breakfast every day for the next week. A study of the National Weight Control Registry shows that people who have lost weight and kept it off tend to eat breakfast every day, and eating breakfast may be a factor in their success. Write it down, and tape notes that say "Don't forget breakfast!" to your bathroom mirror, inside your pantry door and on your refrigerator. When you set lofty goals that take years to accomplish, it's easy to feel overwhelmed and go back to bad eating habits. Set one to three mini goals at a time and keep working until you have mastered them.
140 days ago
Today, try to make a rule for yourself that you can only watch TV if you're moving! How about hitting the treadmill while your watching your favorite T.V. shows, or do crunches, lunges or other exercises to get your blood pumping. You can even exercise while cooking, waiting on the wash to get done, by doing leg lifts, squats or chair exercises. At the end of the day, check in on your teams challenge or wall post and let us know how it went!
141 days ago
I see you are an animal lover too. I have 2 parakeets and one Cockatiel in my house., who has been laying eggs since spring.unbelievable! that's nature, I guess! no show! lol
Thank you for reading my blog about the Hummingbird too.
423 days ago