Lemon water has become a staple for me. It is the first thing I put into my body in the morning and I drink it throughout the entire day. It is super important to stay hydrated. Drinking lemon water feels a little more luxurious that regular water, and on top of that it has numerous health benefits!
1. It relieves allergy symptoms. When those mild pollen allergies arrive during spring and summer months, lemon water does the trick! It takes the edge off and can help clear up eyes or an itchy throat.
2. It helps cleanse your system. Lemon water aids in clearing out impurities in your body.
3. It makes your skin glow. Lemon is fantastic for your skin! It will give your skin a healthy glow, along with helping to prevent blemishes and wrinkles.
4. It's refreshing. Wake up to a cold glass of lemon water! It is healthy and still provides a dose of Vitamin C!
5. It encourages hydration. Drinking lemon water is a way to encourage yourself to stay hydrated throughout the day. Fill up a big water bottle in the morning and keep it refilled throughout the day. It's a perfect treat!