Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

 
Message Boards
FORUM:   Staying Motivated
TOPIC:  

motivation gone this week?



 
 
Search the
Message Boards:
Search
      Share
Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

Author: Message: Sort First Post on Top


LILLIPUTIANNA
Posts: 1,038
4/16/13 8:43 P

Well, the first thing you have to do is stop saying you CAN'T get motivated. You can. Maybe you aren't right now...but you could be later.

emoticon



SPKLSTAR
Posts: 5
4/16/13 7:19 P

I just can't get motivated!! I am so lazy..Help!!



LILLIPUTIANNA
Posts: 1,038
4/16/13 6:54 P

Ha! Totally!

This week has been rough for me. On Saturday, I went WAY over my calorie goal. It was like my body kicked me in the gut and then made a dash for the junk food. It's been a few days of self-pity...but I'm slowly working my way out of it.

Just keep moving forward. Even if you are moving slowly...you're still moving.



SIMONEKP
Posts: 2,481
4/16/13 1:13 P

Yes, 99% of the time I get up and do it anyway. The other 1% of the time I give in to the feeling but I usually try to make it up later when I'm more motivated.



DIDS70
Posts: 5,070
4/16/13 12:42 P

it's all in your mindset. Your mindset is one of the primary essentials in life. Now take it one more step and determine why you really want to do this. if it is fitting in a wedding dress, looking good in a bathing suit or simply to just lose weight and get fit, you are not thinking hard enough.
My big why is the most important thing in my life. I will do anything I have to do to stay on track because of my big why. I will do extra squats, eat extra veggies, sleep a little longer, take a slightly longer walk. I will clean out my pantry. I will wake up earlier if that is better to exercise or prepare meals. I will plan out my meals for the week.

Answer the question-- what do I want and why do i want it? Think Big.



JENSTRESS
Posts: 1,015
4/16/13 9:36 A

YES! How I usually make myself do what I need to do is to constantly tell myself that I'm not going to get anywhere if I quit.

I also try to realize that I will have days where I don't want to do it, and days where I do, but if I give in every time I don't, then I won't have much to show for it.



JJ625JONES
Posts: 130
4/15/13 11:37 P

Is it normal to be really motivated towards your goal one week and really lazy the next? How do you get over the laziness??



 
Page: 1 of (1)  
Search  



Share


 
Diet Resources: 8lb medicine ball | grip medicine ball | isometrics exercises