Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
DRAGONCHILDE SparkPoints: (58,299)
Fitness Minutes: (14,252)
Posts: 9,689
2/15/13 11:00 A

Agreed. Please do not take any advice you may receive here; given your special situation, a physical therapist is the only person you should be taking workout advice from. :) Talk to your doctor for a referral.

SUSAN_FOSTER Posts: 1,228
2/15/13 10:34 A

Talk to your doctor, get his/her opinion, perhaps go to see a physical therapist. We are definitely NOT qualified to give opinions for this.

GSTEPH165 SparkPoints: (2,353)
Fitness Minutes: (2,545)
Posts: 3
2/15/13 9:33 A

I'm in a brace and need surgery but would like to work my upper body while in brace any suggestions?

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Fitness and Exercise Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
How do I calculate calories burned 2/7/2014 6:34:44 PM
How to count calories burned 3/8/2014 9:00:09 PM
Mini Cycles? 3/20/2014 6:19:34 PM
Set Point 12/12/2013 10:39:21 AM
hallux rigidus 2/6/2014 9:00:42 PM

Diet Resources: sudden craving for spicy food | energy power bar | power bar energy