Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
BASKETLADY13 Posts: 301
11/30/12 3:55 P

All I can say is whatever you're making better taste like the most delicious thing in the world after all the research you've done. Bless your heart. Good luck.

SKYE60 SparkPoints: (1,377)
Fitness Minutes: (0)
Posts: 129
11/26/12 3:24 P

I asked my 90+ year old neighbor if she heard of it..she told me in the old days when milk was delivered in bottles by the dairy, the milk and cream seperated leaving the cream on Top of the bottle, while the milk stayed under the cream. The Top Cream of the milk was often used in recipes. She believes this is what was meant.

Edited by: SKYE60 at: 11/26/2012 (15:30)
HEALTHYSTEPH7 SparkPoints: (206)
Fitness Minutes: (322)
Posts: 9
11/26/12 10:07 A

I believe it it full fat cream & powered milk... Australia.

WHICHHATTODAY SparkPoints: (35,978)
Fitness Minutes: (9,040)
Posts: 35
11/21/12 10:16 P

Possibly buttermilk?
Or truly whole milk that still has the cream (the kind you have to shake/stir because the cream floats to the top of the milk jug - i.e. fresh from the cow).

2BDYNAMIC SparkPoints: (193,529)
Fitness Minutes: (71,198)
Posts: 17,573
11/20/12 9:22 P

I am thinking that in different parts of the country, people's wording differs ................ It is difficult to know exactly what the person meant .... (creamy milk) is what I am left with.
My example of wording is: We had this 4 yr. old neighbor girl who asked me for some "chiclets" ........... (she was Hispanic and so adorable, that I asked her to repeat. She said it twice more, then blurted out: '"IT'S GUM!!!!!" ................. emoticon or again, half and half ......... best of luck (I think I might revert to something I did not have to guess at)

SOCPAGE Posts: 267
11/19/12 11:02 A

maybe if we knew what recipe it was in we could figure it out by context. If it is an old book, maybe it is like half and half. fat free evaporated milk might do the job.

RIET69 SparkPoints: (47,087)
Fitness Minutes: (11,285)
Posts: 3,116
11/9/12 11:10 A

I am thinking that it could be cream/milk, meaning you can use either one. emoticon

SUNSHINE102466 SparkPoints: (5,532)
Fitness Minutes: (2,579)
Posts: 34
10/26/12 11:26 P

Could it possibly be heavy cream (like whipping cream)?

FITMOM1969 SparkPoints: (0)
Fitness Minutes: (717)
Posts: 309
10/24/12 3:08 A

It looks like a typo that should mean milk cream,but I googled it and it sounds like it's a candy bar company that makes milky way candy. It also came up under a paragrah in spanish, go figure!

ALLEYCAT12380 Posts: 626
10/23/12 8:59 P

I got a second hand recipe book. Was looking at the ingredients for one, mentioned the word creamilk. All one word. Tried googling it, tried wikipedia, no such luck as to what it is. Just wondering if anyone could possilby know what it means. Thanks.

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other SparkRecipes Feedback & Support Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
Veggies with Protein? 3/10/2013 1:52:54 AM
Any good Side Dish Ideas?? 6/29/2011 9:48:08 AM
Sort results by... KEEPS RESETTING?!?! 8/22/2013 9:46:38 PM
Adding a recipe to My Cookbook 7/8/2011 10:40:38 AM
ADD A RECIPE LINK BROKEN, HELP! 12/2/2012 7:37:51 PM