I believe most of us have been some sort of stressful situation while on spark people. I agree with all ARCHIMEDESII had to say. It all goes in baby steps. One thing at a time is what you try for at this time. If you don't want to go for a walk away from your home, try walking the perimeter of the property for 10 minutes. Or if you are indoors, walk thru the hall ways or around a specific area for 10 minutes or so. No one is perfect. so do the best you can. That is all you can expect from yourself - to do your best under the circumstances. Because you are a nurse, most likely you take care of others in your family. Try to take as good care of yourself. Three things I had to learn about this - actually four!!
1) Learn to love yourself because if you don't, it is difficult to accept that anyone else will.
2) If you don't care for yourself, you will go lower in most important things - strength, attitude, energy, etc. Think of it as a glass of water. You can't give your best if you are only half full. You'll be able to when you are totally full.
3) If you can do one thing a day, you'll be better than if you did nothing. This really isn't a diet. You are learning wise and healthy food choices, how to get your needed sleep, move more. It truly is a lifestyle change that you will most likely follow for life.
4) This is most likely the most important thing to remember on this journey - you are so worth it!!
Some of the things I recommend to those starting out are:
1) Take advantage of all the info on this site.
2) Use the exercise and food trackers!!
3) Keep a journal or blog here on the site. You'll be able to see how you are progressing.
4) Join a few teams and start making some friends. You would not believe how much support comes from the friends you will make here.
Continue to do the best you can for your Aunt and Uncle. In the end that is what is going to matter - that you know you did the very best you could. We all only have this moment right now. We aren't guaranteed another and we can never get this one back so it is best to live the best you can right now.
I hope some of this helps you. I also hopes your Aunt comes around to doing what is best for your Uncle.
Peace Love Cure