Fitness Minutes: (6,253)
12/4/12 5:59 P
Definitely call a dentist. I had a throbbing in my front tooth, and it was really sensitive in cold or heat. Finally called after putting it off, went in, ended up needing a root canal. Might as well call now before it gets too bad in case anything worse happens.
Untreated dental problems can cause quite serious health issues, so you are best getting to seen to!
Fitness Minutes: (282,733)
12/3/12 3:08 P
Give your dentist a call and let them decide if you should come in or not. The problem may not be the outside of the tooth, but the root or even the gum. Try to avoid touching it that might aggravate the problem.
Fitness Minutes: (112,042)
46,222 12/3/12 2:58 P
You probably should contact your dentist and see what he/she has to say. I hope you feel better soon.
Weirdest thing ever. One of my front upper teeth feels like it is throbbing, but when I touch the tooth...nothing. It's slightly alleviated when I take tylenol or ibuprofin, but should I be concerned? Should I contact my doctor, or should I wait it out?
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.