Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

Message Boards
FORUM:   Panic! Button for Immediate Help

Tooth ache where the tooth doesn't hurt...

Search the
Message Boards:
Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

Author: Message: Sort First Post on Top

SparkPoints: (24,137)
Fitness Minutes: (6,253)
Posts: 145
12/4/12 5:59 P

Definitely call a dentist. I had a throbbing in my front tooth, and it was really sensitive in cold or heat. Finally called after putting it off, went in, ended up needing a root canal. Might as well call now before it gets too bad in case anything worse happens.

Posts: 1,809
12/3/12 5:54 P

Go See the Dentist...underlying problems with gum disease or an inner cavity could be the problem...Never Wait...... disease or infection can harm your heart or worse yet kill you.

Please make an appointment now

SparkPoints: (128,236)
Fitness Minutes: (32,621)
Posts: 21,435
12/3/12 4:06 P

Definitely the Dentist.

Untreated dental problems can cause quite serious health issues, so you are best getting to seen to!


SparkPoints: (139,067)
Fitness Minutes: (208,565)
Posts: 20,602
12/3/12 3:08 P


Give your dentist a call and let them decide if you should come in or not. The problem may not be the outside of the tooth, but the root or even the gum. Try to avoid touching it that might aggravate the problem.


SparkPoints: (158,833)
Fitness Minutes: (112,042)
Posts: 46,222
12/3/12 2:58 P


You probably should contact your dentist and see what he/she has to say. I hope you feel better soon.

Coach Nancy

Posts: 8,023
12/3/12 2:07 P

Weirdest thing ever. One of my front upper teeth feels like it is throbbing, but when I touch the tooth...nothing. It's slightly alleviated when I take tylenol or ibuprofin, but should I be concerned? Should I contact my doctor, or should I wait it out?

Page: 1 of (1)  


Diet Resources: cholesterol plant sterols | sterols side effects | plant sterols supplements
x Lose 10 Pounds by October 30! Get a FREE Personalized Plan