Fad diets don't work, you have perfectly good tools at your fingers if you ask for help to set up your sparks page..
1. meal structure follow the structure not the choices sparks recommends.. replace stuff suggested for something else from the same family of food if you dislike their options..
2. weigh and measure food- make dead sure your getting the amount and not guessing (sorry people but guessing causes more plateaus and people giving up than anything else)
3. Regular exercise, don't have to go bananas- just move the recommended 10,000 steps daily.. We actually need this or what equals to 3 hours on our feet especially women to avoid lossing bone mass and getting brittle bones..
4. It is solid healthy eating practises and not diets that promise fast weight loss that work long haul..
5. Healthy food doesn't have to be less, or gag it down protein bar or meal replacements either..
Food has to look like eye candy on the plate, thus more time in the kitchen is a must.. Want a body that rocks, gotta make food that appeals and keeps on appealing and taking advance of the time to remove harmful saturated fat and as much sugar and processed foods as possible..
It ain't rocket science to loss weight it is patience, hard work and sitting down assessin problems before giving up.. Ask for help- many good people on sparks will come with solutions, never feel alone..
Edited by: RENA1965 at: 12/12/2010 (03:05)