No, not a cold, but I'm still upset--last night, my mom was sauteeing onions for her pasta sauce and I think she burned them slightly. It actually smelled kind of nice at first, but the burnt onion smell stuck, and is still stuck, in my nose a whole day later!! It's affected my taste of everything--which isn't so pleasant when you're not actually eating onions anymore!! Have you ever gotten a smell stuck in your nose like this and been able to get rid of it? HOW?? I tried a hot steamy shower, and peppermint oil, but no cigar. Maybe just time?...
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.