OK, this is a great snack you can munch on.
List of items needed
- 1 package cole slaw (shredded cabbage/carrots ect)
- 2 packages chicken or beef Ramen noodles
- 1 cup deshelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Put slaw into large bowl, crush two packets ramen noodles over slaw along with sunflower seeds.
- Mix 1/2 cup oil (wesson is fine), 1/3 cup vinegar ,1/4 cup sugar and the 2 ramen flavor packets in bottle or bowl, then pour contents over the slaw/noodle mix. Making sure to coat most the noodles. Mix well and cover in fridge. Best when you let sit over night.
Send me some good ones please