First: Congrats! Remember that pregnancy will change your body, and it's not a good time to try to lose weight; you CAN, however, control how much weight you gain, within reason, so that you don't go crazy.
1) Check out www.babyfit.com
- This is sparkpeople's website for pregnant and nursing moms.
2) You may be eating for two now, but that doesn't mean two adults. :)
3) Eating healthy and getting exercise are the best things you can do for your baby... the healthier you are, the healthier your baby will be!
4) Nursing is a great way to get your baby off to the right start, and it can help burn calories afterwards, although it's not a miracle weight loss trick. :)
5) Start from day one showing your son what's healthy and what's not, and he'll grow up just doing it naturally, because that will be normal!
Don't freak out... you've got plenty of time to learn everything you need to know, and parenthood is big on on-the-job training. They don't come with a manual, but start looking for people whose parenting style you respect, and hang around them. You learn more from other moms and dads than you EVER will a book.
Also: No Cry Sleep Solution. Just... trust me. ;)