Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
SPARK_COACH_JEN Posts: 64,981
1/13/14 1:20 P

The previous poster is correct. Your doctor should be able to give you a referral to see a RD, so contact them to see if it's an option for you.

Coach Jen

DRAGONCHILDE SparkPoints: (60,906)
Fitness Minutes: (15,360)
Posts: 9,707
1/13/14 1:09 P

My mom suffers from this. I'd strongly suggest asking your doctor for a referral to a registered dietician who can design an eating plan based on your current needs.

XIRENA5 SparkPoints: (3)
Fitness Minutes: (0)
Posts: 1
1/13/14 11:46 A

I was recently admitted into the hospital with Diverticulitis. I'm only 31 so the docs were shocked that I had this and such a severe case of it at a young age. I was there for over a week and I still have problems with it. I want to eat but have a taste for nothing and when I do eat it is very little and I feel so full that I can't eat the rest of the day. I've looked online but wanted to get help here to see if anyone can suggest foods that won't irritate my diverticulitis and to help me eat more. Yes I want to lose weight but I want to do it healthy.

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Diet and Nutrition Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
NEED HELP! 5/12/2016 3:39:20 AM
Sugar Substitutes 5/8/2016 2:02:32 PM
Balancing anxiety / overeating 3/14/2016 2:01:10 PM
How do you lose trunk fat? 8/12/2016 6:18:28 PM
Difficulty tracking homemade meals 10/11/2016 6:05:51 PM