1. TO LOSE WEIGHT AND EAT HEATHIER AND BECOME MORE FIT!!!! I HAVE A GRAND DAUGHTER THAT HAS STARTED TO WALK NOW AND THEREFORE SHE IS GOING TO NEED TO HAVE HER OMA TO BE ABLE TO CHASE HER AROUND...AND I, HER OMA WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT!!!!!
2.I WANT TO WORK ON MY PRIVATE AND PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD....INCLUDING FINDING A CHURCH THAT I FEEL COMFORTABLE IN AND START ATTENDING MORE OFTEN.
3. I NEED TO WORK ON MY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND TAKE CARE OF ME FIRST! I NEED TO WORK ON MAKING ME A PRIORITY FOR ME. STOP MAKING ME LAST, AND PUTTING EVERYONE ELSE FIRST TO THE POINT THAT IT IS AFFECTING MY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH.
AND #4. LAST BUT NOT LEAST BY NO WAY, I GOT A PUPPY THIS FALL, I NEED TO TRAIN HIM AND ME AND WALK US, SO THAT HE GETS TRAINED TO GO POTTY OUTSIDE AND NOT ALL OVER THE HOUSE. I ALSO NEED TO GO FOR WALKS AND MAYBE SOMEDAY RUNS WITH HIM SO THAT HE CAN GET HIS EXERCISE OUTSIDE AND NOT HAVE TO "RUN" ALL OVER THE HOUSE.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Christopher Robin to Pooh
Fitness Minutes: (93,576)
2,061 12/30/12 6:28 A
I really like goal Number 4 posted by AGK3112.
Fitness Minutes: (5,676)
1,486 12/29/12 9:09 P
I have also not started on my 2013 goals but here are some..
1. Start saying "NO" around. Because people / family members take me for granted 2. Exercise 5 or 6 times a week 3. Add more activities 4. Go out and get a life 5. Think about me first before I think about someone else
12/29/12 8:41 P
Good for you!
Fitness Minutes: (4,295)
12/29/12 7:22 P
i want to hit my goal weight before the family reunion! get healthy and become a runner!!
Fitness Minutes: (536)
7 12/29/12 3:58 P
1. Workout 5x week 2. Lose 50+ lbs 3. Drink 8 cups of water everyday or at least 5 days a week 4. I will stay on my strict diet and exercise programs ...NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
Awesome goals you guys! Here are some of mine-starting TODAY:
1: I am not a dog-I will stop eating other people's left overs (I'm always the one that gets handed food when people don't want it anymore, and I always eat it without thinking). By doing so I will stop being seen as the eater in my family, and attitudes towards me will change.
2: Track all food that goes into my mouth with 100% honesty. That is the only way to see the strengths and weaknesses in my eating plan.
3: Water is an essential nutrient. I will drink 8 cups of water a day-every day!
4: I noticed that my exercise routine has become easier for me. I will continue to exercise regularly, and push myself more.
5: Again, I am not a dog: I will not give myself, or accept food as an appropriate reward.
Don't ever let anyone else tell you who you can be
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.