LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Good plan. I am stealing this!
11/13/12 9:56 P
sounds good , good luck!
Starting to like the new me! Waiting for my garden to come to life!
11/13/12 9:11 P
good tips! I will definitely try some of these as well!
Fitness Minutes: (1,363)
11/13/12 9:07 P
I hope this helps someone else anxious about Thanksgiving and other Holiday dinners:
1. I am going to eat a healthy snack before I eat Thanksgiving dinner, and a Healthy breakfast that morning, this way I can portion control myself. I can enjoy a few of my favorite things, but in much smaller quantities, and I won't feel deproved.
2. On 3 days before, and 3 days after, I will stay on the LOW end of my calorie range (my range is 1200-1450, I will stay near 1200) this gives me nearly 800 extra calories.
3. I will only drink water, not empty calories, sugars, and carbs. Wine and Champagne won't fill me.
4. I will bring 2 healthy dishes, and I will eat the Healthy foods and vegggies First (and a salad) before eating any starches or goodies.
5. I will allow myslef 1 dessert, and not go for seconds of desserts or starches.
6. I will stay on track that week, and not allow myself to give into junk food my co workers or friends offer me, and wait to celebrate Thanksgiving meal.
7. If someone "Pushes" their high calorie dish on me, I will say "I'll have some later" or take it home, I will not be guilted in to eat it.
8. Holidays are a busy time, I f I can't find extra time to exercise or go to the gym, I will step up my steps on my pedometer (from 10,000-12,500) for at least 7 days.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.