Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
OLGA18 SparkPoints: (12,968)
Fitness Minutes: (3,719)
Posts: 681
10/21/13 11:35 A

Oh wow that's so helpful, it has the Swedish word right on the page. It never occurred to me to look on wikipedia. Thank you so much!!!

Edited by: OLGA18 at: 10/21/2013 (11:36)
10/21/13 11:28 A

From what I remember, it is what a North American would call a "moose". In Europe, they call it an "elk", but it's the same animal as the North American moose. Since the database here is North American, you would track it as moose meat.

Hope this helps!

Start weight: 240 lbs
Surgeon says Maintenance: 160 lbs (reached Jan. 23, 2014)
Revised Maintenance Weight: 155 lbs (reached March 7, 2014)
Revised again: 150 lbs (reached May 27, 2014)

Afraid of a colonoscopy? Believe me - they are much less frightening than surgery and chemotherapy.

Colonoscopies allow polyps to be removed before they can become cancer, or let cancers be found before they are too widespread. Please don't let fear stop you - cover your butt!
OLGA18 SparkPoints: (12,968)
Fitness Minutes: (3,719)
Posts: 681
10/21/13 11:01 A

I live in Sweden and nobody here seems to be clear on what this meat actually is. The dictionary translates it into moose but my husband says that a moose here isn't the same thing as a moose in USA. I'm so confused and I don't know what to call my dinner. Anyone have a clue?

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Diet and Nutrition Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
Why did I gain?! 1/21/2015 7:13:23 PM
Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar/Liquid Aminos Spray 10/26/2014 5:31:54 PM
it is hard eat the meal 9/21/2014 6:31:11 PM
Tracking Alternate Meals? 11/4/2014 11:18:11 AM
Saving Calories for another day? 1/19/2015 6:18:47 PM