I threw ours out. They were getting stale, I did not want to eat one more bite of crap, and my kids were going to their grandparents' for the rest of holiday break, so in the trash they went. I know it's wasteful, but if they didn't get eaten at the time, I wasn't eating them 2 weeks later. Otherwise, take them to work and set them in the breakroom or just. don't. eat. them. I know it's hard, but sometimes that's the way it is.
Fitness Minutes: (0)
1/4/13 1:38 P
How in the world do I avoid eating all of these left over holiday sweets?
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.