Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
60SIXTY Posts: 24,911
7/25/09 7:24 A

I am a nurse and never heard it called that.
We just called it a pendulous apron or something similar.

I see your weight loss goal. If it isn't too bad, it may reduce by losing the weight. However, I am only familiar with removal by surgery. I have read articles and a book about people who required that. I think it depends on your individual & hereditary skin condition.

DONNAMITE81 Posts: 33
7/25/09 5:30 A

This is embarrassing to me me but i need help, so i'm gonna just ask. I have what they call a "mothers apron". It is fat that hangs off the lower part of you abdomen. Mine is not horribly bad but it is not good either. I have seen women with far worse than mine where it actually effects their walking. I need to know some exercises that will help me with this area. Unfortunately when i gained weight it was mostly in my belly, i look pregnant :( But my weight in the trunk of my body. Does any one know how to work this "mothers apron" off? Has anyone ever had successfully worked it off? (without abdominalplasty)

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Fitness and Exercise Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
Trouble with syncing fitbit to spark people 12/31/2013 4:16:35 PM
After Surgery Rebuilding 1/16/2014 11:39:17 AM
How much is enough? 2/16/2014 2:20:34 PM
Some advice on jogging vs. walking (?) 12/4/2013 1:18:48 PM
jane fonda workout 11/7/2013 7:15:28 AM

Diet Resources: macronutrient digestion | bodybuilding macronutrient calculator | macronutrient balance