Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
BANDOMOM1 SparkPoints: (3,254)
Fitness Minutes: (3,530)
Posts: 337
9/5/13 9:37 A

Your cardiologist will have the BEST answer on this one.....Good Luck.

VKKESU Posts: 1,000
9/3/13 2:06 P

Yep. Your physical therapist will tell you what you should be doing. They will have you hooked up to machines the time you are in there and keep monitoring everything too.

SPARK_COACH_JEN Posts: 64,167
9/3/13 10:01 A

I agree with the previous poster. Your doctor is the best person to advise you on what exercise is safe at this point and what you should avoid.

Coach Jen

ZORBS13 SparkPoints: (172,608)
Fitness Minutes: (166,982)
Posts: 15,352
9/3/13 9:46 A

You should absolutely be asking your cardiologist, not random strangers on the internet.

123ELAINE456 SparkPoints: (167,615)
Fitness Minutes: (50,359)
Posts: 88,052
9/3/13 9:43 A

What kind of Exercise Can I do that is safe because I'm recovering from a Heart Attack?

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Fitness and Exercise Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
Does dehydration cause shin pain in running? 6/10/2016 6:04:54 AM
Foot soreness 1/14/2016 10:46:53 PM
Extremely out of shape needing exercise plan 5/31/2016 6:14:07 AM
Favorite Run Training! 3/4/2016 4:21:44 PM
Trying so hard... 4/1/2016 10:01:49 AM