Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
SLIMMERKIWI SparkPoints: (141,824)
Fitness Minutes: (33,542)
Posts: 22,039
2/21/13 5:56 A

The scales etc. are NOT accurate. You are best off to go to your local gym and ask if they do the skin-fold calliper test and if they do, if they are properly trained to to it.

Below is a link you may find helpful:


STDWYNWEN SparkPoints: (11,321)
Fitness Minutes: (4,551)
Posts: 567
2/20/13 8:09 P


I went and got a BODPOD done. I did a Google search and found a local hospital which gave the test for a fee. The price at my location was approx $60.

I'll get another one done in a year to see any progress.

Edited by: STDWYNWEN at: 2/20/2013 (20:09)
SPARKGIRL88 SparkPoints: (5,271)
Fitness Minutes: (674)
Posts: 35
2/20/13 5:13 P

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good bodyfat analyzer? I bought one that I can NEVER get it to read, and then I bought a scale but I can never get it to read either. I figure keeping tabs on body fat is also important to the whole weight loss scheme of things.

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Diet and Nutrition Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
Tracking wild game calories? 1/22/2014 3:11:01 PM
Water - How to increase your intake 1/19/2014 11:36:13 AM
Eating to fulfill the daily calories? 11/9/2013 10:22:21 PM
Too many calories, HELP? 11/1/2013 6:46:09 AM
label reading 11/5/2013 2:38:56 PM

Diet Resources: lose arm fat women | exercises to loose arm fat | how to lose your arm fat