Fitness Minutes: (116,217)
15,165 2/8/13 1:31 P
I have to look at the bottle. I figured since it is cranberry juice, the acidic nature would prevent anything germy. And it is just juice, no preservatives or other nonsense in there. I tend toward the side of caution, so I will probably toss it anyway....thanks for the thoughts.
"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say....Ralph Waldo Emerson"
I always suggest the safe route---pitch it. It is not worth the risk of food poisoning.
SP Dietitian Becky
2/7/13 7:44 P
If no one has actually put their mouth on the bottle (thereby introducing bacteria).... Juice can sort of "sour" though. I wouldn't drink month-old orange juice, for the souring reason. But cranberry? Personally if nothing fuzzy and moldy looking is floating around in it, and it smells ok, I'd probably taste a little and see.
Ruth in Cookeville, TN Central Time Zone
Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think - Christopher Robin to Pooh
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.