Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
SUSAN_FOSTER Posts: 1,229
5/20/12 2:34 P

+1 to talking to your doctor and/or a physical therapist.

MLAN613 Posts: 16,734
5/19/12 3:38 P

Online Now  • ))
You probably should speak with a doctor and/or physical therapist to see what exercises are appropriate for you to get moving again. We on SP really can't provide ideas when an injury occurred as we don't want to cause further problems. Good luck! emoticon

HONNOU Posts: 2
5/19/12 1:40 P

A few months ago I fractured one of my sesamoid bones during a run. My doc put me in a cam walker for 3 - 4 weeks, followed by 4 - 5 weeks of sneakers 24/7. Since then, I've been taking it easy (i.e., little to no physical activity) and have had a few pounds sneak back up on me.

I had custom orthotic inserts made for my running shoes, but I haven't been cleared to start running again. Does anyone have any suggestions for different exercises I could do? I've done some weight lifting, but I just don't feel like that's enough to burn the calories I need to.

Thanks for your input.

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Fitness and Exercise Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
New to exercise- GAINED WEIGHT?! 3/9/2016 6:58:58 PM
Why can we no longer post our exercises to FB? 11/24/2015 10:04:46 AM
Debating on getting an Ab Glider/Circle 12/30/2015 6:32:44 AM
exercises in gym for beginner women!!!naive!! help 3/14/2016 6:21:10 AM
Any one here do Kangoo Jumps? 1/17/2016 10:22:49 AM