Fitness Minutes: (18,599)
257 3/17/12 10:18 P
2. Washington state
3. daughter 25, step daughter 19, granddaughter 5
4. I made it to my goal wieght but shcedule changes and medical issues have caused some weight gain so now I am working on getting back down to where I was.
5. Due to mental health issues with her mom my granddaughter lives with us full time. Since I work 12 hour nights this combination makes a regular exercise schedule difficult to maintain.
3/17/12 8:23 P
2. NE Indiana
3. daughter 3, son 15 mths.
4. Started about a year ago after Dr. gave me the OK to start exercising after the C-section for my son. I've made progress overall, but it seems to be two steps forward, one step back. Or sometimes I'm just standing still--like since Thanksgiving. Hopefully, I'll start losing again soon, but I least I haven't gained back any.
5. I'd rather watch an educational program/documentary about science -- chemistry, physics, cosmology, geology, etc. than a TV show or movie for entertainment. It drives my husband nuts. lol At least we both enjoy football -- we usually watch it together even though our favorite teams aren't the same.
1 - Just turned 45 2 - Born and raised in VA. Lived in the same county all my life. 3 - 2 girls almost 20 and just turned 16 4 - I've been struggling with my weight since youngest was born. I need to take care of myself and my health. 5 - I'm treasurer of my church.
Fitness Minutes: (11,189)
262 3/17/12 11:45 A
1. 28 2. Born and raised in Alabama but living in Mississippi now. 3. Three girls, ages 10, 7, and 5. 4. My "weight loss journey" is not going too good right now. No motivation or anything. 5. I took Home Economics SEVEN TIMES in high school. And I still can't cook biscuits very well.
1. 27 2. Born & raised in Indiana, currently living in Texas 3. 3 year old boy and 9 month old girl 4. My weight has been up and down since I was a child. Now that we're done having children, I'm hoping to get to a healthy weight and fight to stay there. 5. I would rather be a SAHM than anything else.
1.36 oh crap!!! 37 in 2 week 2. I'm from California- SF Bay Area 3. I have one daughter who is 11 years old but is acting like she's 17 4. my journey of weight loss is on going and going and going. It seems I have never stopped fighting. I may give in but always jump up and start again. 5. No random fact about me.
3/13/12 3:36 P
41 Northern Ohio Boy 5, Boy 3 1/2, Girl 2 1/2 Started getting serious about weight loss March 2010 - have lost about 40 pounds - have about 6 or 7 to go and dang are they hard! I can list all 44 prepositions in alphabetical order
1.34 2. Midwest US 3. 2 girls - 11 & 3 4. I'm pretty much at my goal. I've been holding steady about 5 pounds from my goal for a fwe months, going up and down. I'd like to lose that last 5, but really, I've added some heavy lifting into my workouts, and what I'd really like is to burn that last bit of tummy fat, so the number isn't as meaningful to me anymore. I really struggle with no binging/snacking at least once a month, for a day or two at a time, though. I'm really trying to work on it. Social situations/parties are the hardest for me. 5. I'm pretty dorky.
Fitness Minutes: (0)
4 3/12/12 7:28 P
I'm new here and was just wondering if we could introduce ourselves maybe? Like:
1. Age 2. Where you're from 3. Kids and Ages 4. Anything you want to share about your weight loss journey 5. Any random fact about yourself you want to share
1. 34 2. West Texas - Lubbock area 3. 2 boys - 6 and 3 4. Highest weight was 180, currently 127, I'm only 5'2 and still need to lose a few pounds 5. I once served as a juror on a murder trial
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.