Help - Answer
- How do I edit my calorie or nutrient goals?
Some members prefer to set their own calorie ranges or follow a nutrition plan recommended by another source. If this is the case, you can still use SparkPeople to track any diet plan by editing these ranges to meet your needs.
To edit your calorie or nutrient goals:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker
- Scroll to the bottom of your Nutrition Tracker page and click on "Edit Nutrition Goals," which is located under Tools & Settings.
- You can then edit, remove, or add calorie and nutrient goals and click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page.
Manually changing your calorie range will NOT automatically change your nutrient goals for carbs, fat and protein. They will still be based on the calorie range we provided to you unless you choose to edit them yourself. If you use SparkPeople's meal plans, they will not change based on any manual adjustments (calories or nutrients) you make.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again