Help - Answer
- How do I edit my calorie or nutrient goals?
Some members prefer to set their own calorie ranges or follow a nutrition plan recommended by another source. If this is the case, you can still use SparkPeople to track any diet plan by editing these ranges to meet your needs.
To edit your calorie or nutrient goals:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition," which is the second link down.
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker
- Roll your mouse over "Tracker Options" (just below the date on your Nutrition Tracker).
- Click on "Change diet settings."
- You can then edit, remove, or add calorie and nutrient goals and click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page.
Manually changing your calorie range will NOT automatically change your nutrient goals for carbs, fat and protein. They will still be based on the calorie range we provided to you unless you choose to edit them yourself. If you use SparkPeople's meal plans, they will not change based on any manual adjustments (calories or nutrients) you make.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again