Sometimes, members burn fewer or more calories than their goal. When this happens, we recommend updating your calories burned goal to reflect what you burn in an average week, which will help make sure your nutrition goals are correct for your current level of activity.
To change your calories burned goal:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on "My Fitness."
- You'll now see your Fitness Tracker page.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Fitness Tracker page and click on "Edit Fitness Goals," which is located under Tools & Settings.
- Enter the average number of calories you burn in a week in the "Weekly Calories Burned Goal" box, which is in the Exercise Minutes Setup section near the top of the page.
- Click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page.
For more tips to use and customize your Fitness Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.