Help - Answer
- How do I remove multiple exercises?
Some members like to track their exercises ahead of time so they can plan out what they will be doing for their workout. However, on occasion, members have found that they need to change or remove exercises when they end up doing something differently than what they already entered in the tracker. To help save time, members can remove more than one exercise at one time.
To remove multiple exercises:
- Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on “My Fitness,” which is the third link down.
- You’ll now see your Fitness Tracker page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- On the right side, just below your Fitness Tracker, click on “Remove Multiple Exercises,” which is the third button down.
- A new window will open up.
- Select the exercises you want to remove. (If you want to remove all exercises listed, click the button at the top of the page for “Check All Exercises.”)
- Click on “Remove Checked Exercises” at the bottom of the page.
- Click “OK” to confirm that you do want to remove those items.
- You’ll be returned to your Fitness Tracker and those exercises will no longer be listed in your Fitness Tracker.
For more tips to use and customize your Fitness Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again