Help - Answer
- How do I remove multiple food entries from the Nutrition Tracker?
Sometimes members enter food items in their Nutrition Tracker, but change what they ate and need to remove multiple items. To make removing items easier, members are able to remove multiple food entries all at once from their Nutrition Tracker.
To remove multiple food entries:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition," which is the second link down.
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker
- Scroll to the bottom of your Nutrition Tracker page and click on "Remove multiple foods."
- Select the items you want to remove.
- Click the button to "Remove Checked Foods" and confirm that you do want to remove those items.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again