Help - Answer
- How do I delete photos on my SparkPage?
Some members like to share photos on their SparkPage to show their progress or share more about their interests, but may want or need to remove a photo at a later time.
To delete photos on your SparkPage:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Scroll down your Start page to "Step 3, Community & SparkTeam Check-In."
- Click the “View My SparkPage” link, which is listed under the "My Community Quick Links" section.
- You’ll now see your SparkPage .
- Click on “Edit My SparkPage,” which is located in the upper right corner of the page.
- You’ll now be in edit mode for your SparkPage.
- Click on "Edit My Photo Gallery" on the right side of the page.
- You’ll now be in edit mode for your Photo Gallery .
- Click the “delete” link for each photo that you would like to delete, which is just below each photo.
- Click “OK” to confirm.
- Click "Save Your Changes" at the bottom of the page.
- Your photo(s) will be permanently deleted from your SparkPage.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again