Help - Answer
- How do I start my own SparkTeam?
SparkTeams are groups that are started by other members who share common interests or goals. Many members who are interested in getting active with SparkTeams wonder whether they should simply join an existing Team or start a new one.
There are thousands of existing SparkTeams available already. These groups cover a wide variety of interests, including weight-loss goals, challenges, hobbies and more. Chances are, at least one Team already exists for the topic you're interested in. That's why we recommend doing a keyword search on the SparkTeams page
to see if a Team already exists for your area of interest. Try a few keyword searches just to be sure, and consider clicking on the "Browse
" links to look through the most likely category for your Team idea. If you find a Team that suits you, join it and introduce yourself to the group! If a Team doesn't exist for your particular topic, consider becoming a Team Leader and starting your own!
To start your own SparkTeam:
- Roll your mouse over the “Community” tab near the top of the screen.
- Click on “SparkTeams."
- You’ll now see your SparkTeams page.
- Click on “Start a SparkTeam” near the top of the page.
- Enter all relevant information about your team.
- Click “Create SparkTeam” at the bottom of the page.
- You’ll now see your SparkTeam.
After your SparkTeam is created you can also read our SparkTeam Leader FAQ’s
for some advanced tips on running your Team.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again