Help - Answer
- I want to totally restart my program. How do I reset my goals?
Some members may want or need to reset their goals and restart their program. Some members like to reset their goals if they stopped tracking for awhile or just want to clear everything they have tracked so far.
All goals and everything you have tracked will be deleted if you reset your goals (including all past exercise and food tracking data). Resetting your goals will not delete your SparkPoints, SparkPage or other program information.
To reset your goals:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Click on the “Account/E-Mail Preferences” link in the upper left corner of the page.
- Scroll down the page to the "Reset Your Goals" section.
- Click on "Reset Your Goals."
- Click on "Yes, I Am Sure."
- Your account will now be reset.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again