We realize not everyone wants to follow a meal plan, so we allow you to find and track nutrition information from our 10,000+ item food database.
To turn off the meal plans and track your own food:
- Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "My Nutrition."
- You'll now see your Nutrition Tracker page.
- Click on "Don't Show Meal Plans" (located near the bottom of your Nutrition Tracker under Tools & Settings).
- Your meal plan will then be removed.
- Type the name of the food you want to look for in the "Search" box that says "What did you eat?"
- Select the search option "Any of these words" or "All of these words" by clicking on the radio button for the option you would like.
- Click on "Search."
- Click on the food that you had, or the food that is closest to what you had.
- Type in your serving size in the box next to the "Add" heading. Note: The down arrow usually has other serving size choices. You can also type in decimals for your serving size. For example, .25, 1.5, etc.
- Select the meal you would like to add this food to (breakfast, snack, etc.) by using the drop-down menu next to the "To" heading.
- Select the checkbox to "Add this food to My Favorites" list if you would like to access it quickly in the future.
- Click on "Add Food to Tracker" at the bottom to add this to your Nutrition Tracker for that day.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.