Help - Answer
- How do I close my account?
People choose to close their SparkPeople accounts for various reasons, but because closing your account will lose all of your data—and cannot be undone—we encourage you to use these other options as necessary:
• To unsubscribe from SparkPeople emails or edit your email preferences, click here.
• To turn off emails or SparkMails from a SparkTeam you belong to, click here.
• To leave a specific Team, click here.
• To restart your SparkPeople program (delete previously tracked data), click here.
Closing your account will take your SparkPage offline, turn off your emails, and delete all of your previously tracked data (food, fitness, weight, and more) permanently. Closing your account will NOT delete any of your posts on the Message Boards or in SparkTeams. Once your account is closed, neither you nor our staff will be able to reopen it later. If you want to rejoin SparkPeople at a later time, you will need to set up a new account with a new username. To move forward with permanently closing your account, follow the steps below.
To permanently close your account:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Click on the "Account/E-Mail Preferences" link in the upper left corner of the page.
- Scroll down the page to the "Close Account" section.
- Click on "Close Your Account."
- Click on "Yes, I Am Sure."
- Your account will now be closed.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again