Help - Answer
- How do I add or edit a signature on my Message Board posts?
Your signature is public to everyone when you post within our Message Boards or SparkTeams. Some members like to add their first name or a motivational quote to their signature line.
To add or edit a signature on your Message Board posts:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Click on the “Account/E-Mail Preferences” link in the upper left corner of the page.
- You’ll now see three tabs (Account, Email and Community).
- Click on the Community tab, which is the third tab to the right.
- Click on “Signature & Ticker,” which is the sixth button down.
- You’ll now see “My Ticker” page.
- Scroll down the page to see the “Message Board Signature” section.
- Enter the text for your signature in the text box.
- Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again