Help - Answer
- How do I add photos to my SparkPage Gallery?
Some members like to share photos on their SparkPage to show their progress and/or share more about their interests with the SparkPeople Community.
To add a photo to your SparkPage Photo Gallery:
- Click on “Start” in the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll now see your Start page.
- Scroll down your Start page to "Step 3, Community & SparkTeam Check-In."
- Click the “View My SparkPage” link, which is listed under the "My Community Quick Links" section.
- You’ll now see your SparkPage .
- Click on “Edit My SparkPage,” which is located in the upper right corner of the page.
- You’ll now be in edit mode for your SparkPage.
- Click on “Edit My Photo Gallery” on the right side of the page.
- You’ll now see your Photo Gallery Edit page.
- Click on “Upload Photos To My SparkPage” in the upper right corner of the page.
- You’ll see a new page open.
- Click on “Browse,” and select a photo that is on your computer.
- In the text box below the heading, “Photo Caption,” you may type a caption you would like to appear with your photo (this is optional).
- Click “Upload Now.”
- That page will close and your photo will now appear on your Photo Gallery Edit page.
- Click “Save Your Changes” at the bottom of your Photo Gallery page.
- Your photo(s) will now show in your SparkPage Photo Gallery.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again