Are Tiny Tastes Sabotaging Your Efforts?
Earlier this month the Things I don't tell the Nutrition Tracker about... thread caught my attention.
The fun listing of things not entered into a food tracker brought a chuckle on first reading.
- Licking/spooning up pan drippings when I have cooked something especially yummy.
- Bites I take off my kids' plates.
- The sample foods I eat at the grocery store.
- Just how much I heap each tablespoon of cheese ball.
- The fatty pieces of meat.
This educational video from the UNL Extension in Lancaster County Nebraska takes this question a step further to help increase awareness that tiny tastes can total big calories over the winter holidays. Look at this cute three and a half minute video about the potential impact that tiny tastes throughout the day can have.
Could tiny tastes be sabotaging your weight loss efforts?
You will earn 5 SparkPoints
NEXT ENTRY > Guiltless and Sweet Holiday Treats You Have to Try!